-

-

Monday, June 27, 2011

Filling Empty Picture Frames

In my new place, we have been settled for awhile, but there have been a lot of empty picture frames decorating my new walls. I had removed the family photos from the frames and was waiting to replacing them with something fresh and new. Two years ago, my family had a fabulous photo session with Kendra Stoltz Photography (HERE). The family photo session took place in her outdoor studio at her home. It was effortless, carefree and stress-free. I had done so many photo sessions with the kids before (taking each of them every month of their first year) to local indoor studios and the sessions were always stressfull, I was sweating, the kids were crying and we were telling them to constantly sit still or smile at the camera. With Kendra, nothing was posed, everything was natural, everything was us. And, each of our personalities came through in the photos that Kendra captured two years ago. I was sad to take down many of those photos as I transitioned into the next chapter of my life.


But, my gift to myself during this transition was to have Kendra capture my new family of three in photos ... and to fill those picture frames. We ended up visiting a local park and Kendra snapped a few dozen photos of us over a half hour. The kids and I played, chatted and tickled eachother. Again, I was not disappointed with the beautiful photos that will be decorating my walls. I can hear Little Dude's giggles and I can see Little Diva's sassy personality shine through in every photo.

Thank you, Kendra, for helping my new house feel like a home and being surrounded by family photos once again!


I have sent several friends and neighbors to Kendra and no one has been disappointed with the images she captured of their families. If you are in the Madison, Wisconsin area, book your session now. She has several different options available for every budget.
























Change always comes bearing gifts. ~Price Pritchett



















































Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed. ~Irene Peter





















If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. ~Author Unknown
































































Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. ~Anthony Brandt

17 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Great photo session :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics. Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! Just pure joy in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love that "non posed" has finally come in style. They are so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. She really captured your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such a beautiful little family! :) i love the new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such beautiful pictures. She really captured everyone's personality so vividly in just a short period of time. They are going to look fabulous hanging up in your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the best photos ever! So wish I was in your neck of the woods. Currently, I am filling frames with paintings from my darling daughter. She seems to stick to the same color theme so it is flowing nicely through the house and she loves seeing her art on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics!!! Yay for filling picture frames and for being home sweet home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not to be redundant, but these are SUCH beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful pictures! You are a beautifully happy little family. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! Your family is so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those pics are extra super cute. What a great way to decorate the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are simply wonderful! Put them in your frames ASAP! Hehe! Homes are never complete without family pictures. This is making me miss my kids even more...

    ReplyDelete