-

-

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fitting into Your "Skinny Clothes"

Don't go buy more clothes when they don't fit!! Get moving, eat right, and remember to enjoy treats in moderation.


 

Some days you just feel pretty!!

With all of this marathon training, the scale still hasn't budged much lately - i...
n fact it went up last week (could be a few cupcakes I had from the Womens Running Retreat!?). However, I keep losing inch after inch ... with each mile I run.

That number on the scale doesn't always tell you everything you want to hear or see. This week, I pulled three pairs of pants out of my closet that I hadn't worn in several years. Last year, it was all skirts and tights for me, because that's all I could squeeze myself into. This year, I've gotten smaller - but my wardrobe expanded!


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! The same thing is happening to me! I can wear almost everything in my closet now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Ann!!!!!! It's such a great feeling!! Like shopping in your own closet :)

    ReplyDelete