-

-

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Saucony Ride

New runners often ask me which brand of running shoe is "the best". I always tell them that they should go get fit at a local running store and an associate will watch their footstrike and recommend several options for them in DIFFERENT brands.

For the past few years, I have been a faithful
Saucony runner. I switched from the Mirage to the Ride about a year ago and my feet are the happiest they've been over the past ten years. I ran in Brooks Running for years and have also tried ASICS, Zoot and other miscellaneous brands of running shoes. But, my feet have felt the most supported, cushioned and ache-free in the Saucony Ride.
 
 


 What brand/model of running shoe do you wear to help you log all of those miles??
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Saucony Ride girl...have been for about 15 years!!! I love Saucony and have really liked the Kinvara and Triumph but the Ride is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just had to switch from Brooks to asics. It's weird because I've run in the same shoes forever! But so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just had to switch from Brooks to asics. It's weird because I've run in the same shoes forever! But so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete