-

-

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Running off the Sugar

On Sunday, I had a wonderful day surrounded by family at a baby shower. This baby is so blessed to have such wonderful family! Since I enjoyed a tasty cupcake at the shower, I had to bring my blood sugar levels back down. I quickly changed into my running gear when I got home and headed out the door for a few miles.
 
 
 
I wish that I could say that I enjoyed my run just as much as the rest of my day. But the 2.5 miles were pretty painful. My calves were on fire once again. And... my miles clocked by slowly. However, it was nice to be able to get outside and enjoy the sunset. I never regret a run, knowing that I am blessed to be able to do this. Approaching 33 weeks, every moment that I'm still pounding the pavement, I take a moment to be thankful for my body and what it's doing for me and baby girl.


1 comment: