-

-

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week #1 Back to Running

Week #1 back to running:
- Ran 5 of 7 days
- Logged 15 miles on the treadmill
- 0 Regrets

Observations:
- 6.0 - 6.5 MPH pace
- No aches/pains thus far
- Thankful that the pressure on my bladder is gone post-partum!
- With nursing I am going to need a tighter sports bra or to double-up
- I freshened up my playlist, but need some new additions

Goals for next week:
- the past couple of days I have been working on cleaning up my diet
- drink even more water.
 
 
First post-partum workout on 1/10/2016 .... 3 mile run .... 2 mile walk .... 10 mins stretching .... one big sweaty smile!!  18 days post-partum.
 
 
 
 
My running buddies on Thursday!  They both fell asleep.
Three mile run; followed by a one mile walk.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had my baby almost 4 months ago and I'm getting back into running too. It can be hard, but my body knows what to do.

    ReplyDelete